Neus Mix Set Minimall/Progressive

Die Zukunft der Elektronischen Musik!
Antworten
psysfaction
Neus Mix Set Minimall/Progressive

Beitrag von psysfaction »

Da wär äs neus set woni geschter i mim Schlofzimmer ufgno han ;-)

Tracks sind all gschnittä und betitlet...
gnüsset dä Sound

http://rapidshare.com/files/240063324/P ... Rocket.zip

Greez Dave
Janosch
Platin Member
Platin Member

Re: Neus Mix Set Minimall/Progressive

Beitrag von Janosch »

Isch ja voll gediege so geschnippsled, bin grad am inelose - afang tönt schomal guet!
Unter der Pasta ja ja da liegt der Strand. Komm reis auch du über die Berge ins Mutterland.
Zur Mutter.... Zur Mutter aller Parties....*Badabadaba-Badabadaba*
Janosch
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von Janosch »

Dusty Kid Track isch de Knüller. Luschtig - ha geschter grad es interview mit ihm gläse und da üssereder sich über de track:

That’s very honest of you. One of our users said this about you: “You can tell Dusty Kid is a student of theory and a huge collector of analog gear. I think we need more people such as him, Eyerer, Boratto, Babicz etc. putting out techno.”

That’s nice to hear. I did something that comes from my classical background on a track for the album called The Fugue, using only analog gear.

I didn’t use MIDI to record them and I just played all of the synths live. If you listen to it closely, you can hear that there are lots of tracks a bit out of time and not perfectly in sync with the rhythm parts.

Why do you say “It comes from my classical background?” Did you approach the writing of the track like it was a piece of classical music?

Exactly. The Fugue was conceived to imitate Johann Sebastian Bach’s ‘Art of the Fugue’. The fugue was a kind of a new way to write music during the 1600 and 1700s. It’s impossibile for me to explain it in English but let’s just say that everything comes from a simple melody, where different voices imitate the melody in their own individualistic way.
If you listen to Bach’s ‘Fugues’ you can probably agree with me that they’re very psychedelic and mental.

Quelle: http://www.beatportal.com/feed/item/the ... dusty-kid/
Unter der Pasta ja ja da liegt der Strand. Komm reis auch du über die Berge ins Mutterland.
Zur Mutter.... Zur Mutter aller Parties....*Badabadaba-Badabadaba*
psysfaction

Beitrag von psysfaction »

Ja dä Track vo Dusty Kid isch würklich sehr cool... find eigentlich sis ganzä Album "A Ravers Diary" sehr interessant das mer halt dä Ifluss vo de verschidenschtä Arte vo Elektronische Musig dinnä het...
Antworten