Utopia Records proudly presents....

Post here in english please, for the World!
Antworten
electropublic

Utopia Records proudly presents....

Beitrag von electropublic »

PHANTIC - IN MY HEAD CD-coming soon

Utopia Records has definetly landed a bunch of highly addictive line of CD's in 2006, each dominating the global dance floors.
After the highly successful V/A Pure Imagination Vol.3. followed by Anada Shakes, second album, Audiotec, second album & Vibe Tribe, second album, comes Phanatic with his latest say on the matter.
Phanatic is Kfir Lankry (21) born and living in the sunny southern city Dimona, Israel.
At the age of 10 Kfir Discovered electronic dance music, he began producing music at the tender age of 13.
His musical influences come from a wide variety of musical expressions, including Chill out, Drum`n bass, Techno , Progressive House, Classical , Hip hop etc...
Phanatic has already performed in many parties and festivals around the world including Portugal, Mexico, Serbia, Brazil , Switzerland & Israel.
Phanatic is Kfir's Solo project, after releasing the debut album of Bizzare Contact, with his Ex-partner Didi, the duo split each perusing their Solo mayhems.
Phanatic reflects Kfir's current style achieved & molded throughout his career, it can be best described as pure Morning Full on, groovy & pumping, mixed with psychedelic melodies, aimed directly to the dance floor.
Phanatic has been featured on compilations all over the world, including labels such as: Com.pact Records, Spliff Music, Mind Control Records , Planet B.E.N, Utopia Records & Psytropic Records, more releases are expected in the near, immediate future.

Track list:

1. In My Head
2. Master Mind
3. Out Of Control
4. Hang Over ( With Stereomatic)
5. Techno Park
6. Guarana (With Bizzare Contact)
7. Melodream
8. Try Before Buy
9. The Way I feel

Release: 26.05.2006

SOUND ENHANCED RELEASE PAGE: