HADRA FESTIVAL FRANCE 22.08-25.08

Post here in english please, for the World!
Antworten
mrs.krababbel
Silver Member
Silver Member
HADRA FESTIVAL FRANCE 22.08-25.08

Beitrag von mrs.krababbel »

Hello dear partypeople

Does anybody goes to the hadrafestival with the bus from Bern .. OFF 22.08.2013 ? (Official Shuttle Bus from Hadra Org)

And does anybody has some expiriences with this festival ? ( Like food price, ect? )

Thx and best regards

/color /color /color /color /color /color /color /color /color /color /color /color

Est-ce que il y a quelq'un qui va au hadra festival ? A partir de Berne avec le bus du hadra org?

Et est-ce que il y a qq'un qui a des expirience avec cette festival? p.ex. les prix des nouriture ou des vêtments? J'ai acune idée car je connais que le boom festival , qui cout tres tres cher..

Merci a tous
/color /color /color /color /color /color /color /color /color /color /color /color
mrs.krababbel
Silver Member
Silver Member
Re: HADRA FESTIVAL FRANCE 22.08-25.08

/aaahh WAARNUNG !!!

MACHT KEINE BUCHUNG FÜR HADRA FESTIVAL ÜBER NOVO.TRAVEL !!!! GELD WIRD EINKASSIERT FÜR MEHRERE WOCHEN , ES WIRD VERSICHERT DASS ALLES IN ORDNUNG IST UND MAN 1 WOCHE VOR ABREISE DAS TICKET BEKOMMT. DANACH WIRD ANNULIERT UND MAN KÄMPFT NUR NOCH UM DIE RÜCKERSTATTUNG. UMWANDLUNG ECT. NICHT MÖGLICH!!

MEIDET DIESE ORG!!!!
mrs.krababbel
Silver Member
Silver Member

I Never get my money back.. on the 7. of august they told me in the next 3 days i got the money on my credit card..nothing happend... Flower power... yes..
Daphnia

Beitrag von Daphnia »

But did you go there? We travelled with our car and the festival was amazing.
mrs.krababbel
Silver Member
Silver Member

unfortunately they have not only canceled the trip they caneld also the ticket for the festival. Money to buy 2 times a ticket, I d'ont had.. And the refund is now the end of September arrived ..

the festival is grate just novo.travel is horrible..as you can see on google.. "service novo.travel"..

next time,i carry my self for the trip and i buy the ticket direct on hadra.org.
Antworten