Hier kannst Du allg. Fragen stellen.
illusion
Platin Member
Platin Member

Re: Was hört Ihr gerade??

Beitrag von illusion »

u r...

I Am,

Light, Infinite, The Channel, Expanding, Psychedelic, Vibration, Timeless, Unity, Activating, Resonate, Galactic, Radiant, Defined, Electric, Lunar, Magnetic, Planetary, Balanced, Organized, Connected, Inspired, In Harmony, Integrity, Perfect, Manifestation, Dissolving, Releasing, Liberated, Dedicated, Universalized, Enduring, Transcending Mantra, I Am Earthling, Being, Communicating, Spirit, Breathing, Cosmic, Essence, Power, Action, Dreaming, Abundance, Intuition, GOD, Extreme, Internal And External Eye, Flowering, Clocking, Aware, Life, Force, Surviving, DMT, Spiraling, Art, Accomplishing, Healing, Beauty, Elegance, Pure, Flowing, Love, Chakra coinciding, Playing, Magic, Illusive, Free, Will, Wise, Exploring, Space And Time, Waking, Life, Vivid, Enchanting, Timelessness, Incomplete, Infinite, Design, Alien, Human, Receptive, Vision, Energy, Mindful, Questioning, Answering, Intelligent, Fearless, Evolving, Am Opening My 3rd Eye To The Unseen Vision, Translating, Synchronicity, Reflecting, Endlessness, Order And Chaos, The Tao, Crystallized, Self Generation, Affirming, Enlightened, Tone, Color, Electronic, Lunar-Solar, Opposite-Polar Language, Radial, Particles Of Plasma, Endurance, Cosmic, Releasing, Liberated, Perfect, Pulsing, Realizing, I Am The 1 Because The 1 Are All, Form, I Am In The Infinite Nothing That Becomes The Everything, Symbolic, I Am The Divine Spirit That Harmonizes With The Laws Projecting The Digital Loom The Tool Of Experiencing Desire, And Finding Ecstasy In Process
I Am We, We Are You.........

...........I Am; Psychedelic

es kann nicht schaden... vor dem täglichen Hochseilakt zwischen den welten 8-[ irgendwann fängt man es an zu glauben, dann zu leben, und sonst läuft halt wenigstens die melodie irgendwann nach /happy
there is nothing real outside our perception of reality
illusion
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von illusion »

Pleiadians

The Pleiadians are situated among hundreds of other stars, distributed in a relatively small area surrounded by dust and interstellar gas. This means they took form recently, approximately 100,000,000 years ago in what we call the Taurus constellation. The Pleiades is a galaxy where, some say friendly I.F.O.'s are coming from.

The days that the Pleiadians used to visit the south American Indians were the most important days of the calendar. In evidence of these contacts, are the landing runways near the area of Nazca in Peru, and the pyramids of Egypt, which together with the temples in Greece, are geometrically situated on the ground in the same way as the Pleiades are in their own constellation. The visits of starships in the sky have continued right up to the present, and the Pleiades are only one in a multitude of inhabited regions of the universe.

The reason the Pleiadians used to visit us on earth is because we are descended from theme, originating from the same ancestors which is why they have a similar aspect to earthling. there are only some small difference, notably, their high spiritual values, and three and a half thousand years of technological advancement. Using a mechanical process called suspension of gravity, their "discs" cancel the atmosphere, exploiting the magnetic fields of the earth and their magnetic resonances.

To reach the earth from Lyra, Vega, and other galaxies which are in the reach of the Pleiades, their space crafts make a hyperspace jump erasing what we call time, and taking only about 8 hours to cover the distance of 550 light years that divide them from your planet.

hihat

Beitrag von hihat »

Es kommt wie es kommt...
illusion
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von illusion »

illusion
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von illusion »

irgendwenn frogi de boris, öb i au en Remix devo cha mache. unplugged, mit Ukulele, s paar suppelöffu, nere mundharmonica und böngligeblubber /happy
illusion
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von illusion »

illusion
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von illusion »

Fallen Angel 3
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von Fallen Angel 3 »

illusion hat geschrieben:u r...

I Am,

Light, Infinite, The Channel, Expanding, Psychedelic, Vibration, Timeless, Unity, Activating, Resonate, Galactic, Radiant, Defined, Electric, Lunar, Magnetic, Planetary, Balanced, Organized, Connected, Inspired, In Harmony, Integrity, Perfect, Manifestation, Dissolving, Releasing, Liberated, Dedicated, Universalized, Enduring, Transcending Mantra, I Am Earthling, Being, Communicating, Spirit, Breathing, Cosmic, Essence, Power, Action, Dreaming, Abundance, Intuition, GOD, Extreme, Internal And External Eye, Flowering, Clocking, Aware, Life, Force, Surviving, DMT, Spiraling, Art, Accomplishing, Healing, Beauty, Elegance, Pure, Flowing, Love, Chakra coinciding, Playing, Magic, Illusive, Free, Will, Wise, Exploring, Space And Time, Waking, Life, Vivid, Enchanting, Timelessness, Incomplete, Infinite, Design, Alien, Human, Receptive, Vision, Energy, Mindful, Questioning, Answering, Intelligent, Fearless, Evolving, Am Opening My 3rd Eye To The Unseen Vision, Translating, Synchronicity, Reflecting, Endlessness, Order And Chaos, The Tao, Crystallized, Self Generation, Affirming, Enlightened, Tone, Color, Electronic, Lunar-Solar, Opposite-Polar Language, Radial, Particles Of Plasma, Endurance, Cosmic, Releasing, Liberated, Perfect, Pulsing, Realizing, I Am The 1 Because The 1 Are All, Form, I Am In The Infinite Nothing That Becomes The Everything, Symbolic, I Am The Divine Spirit That Harmonizes With The Laws Projecting The Digital Loom The Tool Of Experiencing Desire, And Finding Ecstasy In Process
I Am We, We Are You.........

...........I Am; Psychedelic

es kann nicht schaden... vor dem täglichen Hochseilakt zwischen den welten 8-[ irgendwann fängt man es an zu glauben, dann zu leben, und sonst läuft halt wenigstens die melodie irgendwann nach /happy
Ach Du... O:)
Das was wir brauchen, das was wir geben - das sind wir.
Fallen Angel 3
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von Fallen Angel 3 »

Das was wir brauchen, das was wir geben - das sind wir.
illusion
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von illusion »

illusion
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von illusion »