3. Led
4. Magic
5. Doors
6. Lua Solitaria
7. Born
8. Umaguma
9. Joca Raul
10. Science

The debut album of 'The First Stone', long awaited, finally available in Europa.
The First Stone was born out of the joining efforts of DJ Swarup (VooV Experience, Boom Festival, Antaris project, Shiva Moon and is the organizer from Universo Paralello Festival), producer Gustavo Manfroni (aka Burn in Noise, with tracks released in many international labels and with an album released by Vagalume Records) and the DJ and percussionist Zumbi.
The inspiration behind The First Stone lies in the lights and colors of the hippie movement from the late 60s and early 70s and primitive elements of Brazilian culture.
Its vigorous and colorful sounds have made The First Stone one of the leading projects in the present Brazilian trance scene and their live presentations are marked by intense response from the dancefloor.
Their debut album, a true reflection of the solar spirit of music and Brazilian rythms, is eagerly awaited by the Brazilian public.

Style: Psytrance

Coming soon

hab the first stone auf der XXXperience gehört und muss sagen einfach der wahnsinn !
Cosinus
Platin Member
Platin Member
Beitrag von Cosinus »

very nice cover, i´ll keep it mind ,check it out when the samples are availible @ psyshop
gizmo
Platin Member
Platin Member

Beitrag von gizmo »

nice... und so wie's aussieht hat's auch mit dem image post geklappt :-D ... gruss

Giz
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." - Lewis Carrol

http://myspace.com/gizmogoa
Antworten